Top Reasons Propane Is the Best Option for Your Appliances in North Texas
This year, many homeowners are facing the decision of electric versus propane-powered appliances for their North Texas homes. With affordability, convenience, and versatility in mind, keep reading to learn why more homeowners are choosing propane to power their home appliances for heating, cooking, outdoor activities, and much more.
Propane Appliances for Every Season
With the chilly winter weather still in full swing, homeowners in the North Texas area are starting to look forward to the warm weather. If you used propane to heat your home this winter, you already understand the benefits of the fuel, with its high efficiency, low cost, and clean-burning properties. The good news is that you don’t have to say goodbye to propane outside of the heating season. You can continue benefitting from propane by using it in various ways during the warm-weather months.
Related Post: Choosing Propane for Ultimate Versatility in North TX
Indoor and Outdoor Propane Appliances in Texas
Whether it’s comfort, safety, convenience, or leisure you’re looking for, there’s likely a gas-fired appliance to meet your needs—and this isn’t limited to the equipment inside your home. Propane is a popular choice among homeowners in the North Texas area for indoor and outdoor living. This safe and versatile fuel can power a wide variety of home appliances by connecting to your existing propane supply. Here are just a few of the many uses of propane for your home:
Indoor Propane Appliances
- Hot Water Heaters: Lower operating costs, higher efficiencies, and a continuous supply of hot water are just a few benefits of a high-efficiency propane water heater compared to its electric counterpart.
- Cooking appliances: Unlike electric stoves that take time to warm up, gas flames provide instantaneous heat and provide even temperature distribution to your cookware.
- Clothes Dryers: Propane-fired clothes dryers reach the desired heat temperature setting quickly, efficiently, and faster than electric models.
- Fireplaces: Propane fireplaces are simple to start, inexpensive to run, and easy to maintain.
- Backup Generators: In no-power situations, keep your lights on, your indoor temperature stable, and your appliances running. No more scrambling to get bags of ice to keep your food from spoiling!
Outdoor Propane Appliances
- Gas Grills: Quick start-up, on-demand temperature control, and even heat distribution will have you cooking al fresco every night. Even in the winter!
- Outdoor Fireplaces: Who says fireplaces are for cold weather only? Enjoy the warmth and coziness of a fire while sitting among lightning bugs and crickets on a cool summer’s eve.
- Fire Pits: Invoke all the joys of camping in your own backyard and without the hassle of dealing with smoke and soot from burning logs.
- Patio Space Heaters: Linger over dinners on your deck or patio. Propane space heaters provide consistent heating to keep you comfortable, no matter the temperature outside.
- Pool, Hot Tub, and Spa Heaters: Propane heaters are less expensive than their electric counterpart, and can reach and maintain the desired water temperature more efficiently. And let’s face it—NO ONE likes getting into cold water!
Top Benefits of Using Propane to Power Your Appliances
If you’re already using propane to heat your home, you know about the longevity, safety, and reliability of propane furnaces. The same eco-friendliness that propane is renowned applies to your propane appliances too. Plus, homes that use propane to power their appliances can operate for about 50% less than all-electric homes. When it comes to great value, count on propane to deliver an affordable and reliable power source for all of your appliances indoors and out.
Related Post: Why Having a Local North Texas Propane Supplier Matters
Tank Monitoring and Automatic Delivery for Propane
Worried about using too much propane? Cadenhead Servis Gas offers propane tank monitors that allow you to track the level of propane in your tank right from your phone! Or better yet, enroll in our automatic delivery program, so we can monitor your fuel usage levels for you and dispatch your next propane delivery right when you need it. Discover the many benefits of propane in your home. Contact Cadenhead Servis Gas today, or become a customer to learn about our propane services and to discuss options that are right for your family and budget.